This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for http://bolldpm.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of you information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
We are the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect the information that you voluntary give us via email or other direct contact from you.We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use you information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside our organization, other than necessary to fulfil your request, e.g. to ship an order or make a service request.
Your Access to and Control over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Whenever we collect sensitive information (such as your ID number), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, checking the references) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.