1. Security Deposit.A security deposit of CAD $350 will be deposited with Bolld Real Estate Management in trust as security for the performance by the Tenants of the terms under this rental agreement set forth following, and for any damages caused by Tenants, Tenants’ family, agents and visitors (hereinafter collectively called “Tenants”) to the premises or furnishings during the rental period. Bolld Real Estate Management may use part or all of the security deposit to repair any damage to the Unit cause by Tenants. However, Bolld Real Estate Management is not limited to just the security deposit portion of any security deposit amount and Tenants remain liable for any balance.
2. Key/Parking Pass Charge.A CAD $100 fee will be charged to Tenants for failure to return any and all Unit related keys and/or gate access device* (*if applicable). Such charge shall be deducted from the security deposit. IF PARKING PASS IS NOT RETURNED, A CHARGE OF $100 WILL BE INCURRED BY THE TENANT/GUEST AND DEDUCTED FROM THE SECURITY DEPOSIT.
3. Cleaning. A cleaning fee of CAD $100 is applicable with all bookings, additional CAD $50 for a pet and if extensive cleaning is required, the guest/tenant will be charged CAD $40/hour for cleaning. ALL GARBAGE NEEDS TO BE REMOVED FROM THE PROPERTY PRIOR TO DEPARTURE OF THE TENANT/GUEST AND FURNITURES RETURNED TO ITS ORIGINAL POSITION.
4. Damage charge.Any damage charges incurred by the Tenants not covered by the security deposit listed above shall be assessed to the credit card used to hold the reservation.
1. To collect keys or door codes, Tenants must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org two pieces of ID (acceptable form: Driver's license, passport, BCID) of the credit card holder.
2. Check-In. Check-in time is 4:00 PM on the day Tenant’s scheduled reservation begins. No early check-ins without the prior consent of Bolld Real Estate Management. Upon arrival, Tenants will be given their key(s) and gate access card(s) (if needed), as well as any special instructions or updates that may be applicable to the Unit.
3. Check-Out. Check-out time is 11:00 AM on the day Tenant’s scheduled reservation ends. Any delay in check-out, absent prior consent of Bolld Enterprises Inc. shall result in Tenants being charged for another day.
1. Use of Premises. Tenants shall only use the Premises as a residence. The premises shall not be used to carry on any type of business or trade, without prior written consent of Bolld Enterprises Inc. Tenants will comply with all laws, rules, ordinances, statutes and orders regarding the use of the premises or they may be evicted immediately.
3. Smoking.Smoking is not allowed in the property and will result in a fine of $400 per occurrence.
4. Pets.Pets are subject to the consideration of Bolld Real Estate Management and when given consent, there is a $50 charge for bringing a pet.
5. Use of Grills. Grilling is permitted only on the grill provided on the premise and it shall not be moved from it’s current location.
6. Locked Areas.Areas that are locked, such as Owner’s personal storage spaces, for which Tenants are not provided a key, are off limits to the Tenants. Any attempt to enter locked areas is cause for immediate termination of this agreement, forfeiture of all monies paid, and Tenants will be liable for any damage and/ or missing items.
7. Minimum Age. Minimum age of 25 and above is required to make bookings, person who made booking must be present at all times. If found that the guest/tenant has misrepresented age or person who made booking is not present, you may be evicted immediately.
1. Bolld Real Estate Management attempts to maintain the Units in the best of condition. Bolld Real Estate Management expresses no guarantees, express or implied, regarding suitability or fitness for any particular purpose. Bolld Real Estate Management does guarantee that appropriate repair and/or replacement will be performed as soon as possible under prevailing circumstances. It is Tenant’s responsibility to immediately notify Bolld Real Estate Management of any issues that they incur during their stay so that the repair and/or replacement may be promptly taken care of. Bolld Real Estate Management is not responsible for any inconveniences for which Bolld Real Estate Management has no immediate control. These inconveniences may include, but are not limited to, the following: (i) breakdown of rental’s, hot tubs, saunas, and/or other recreational appliances or devices; (ii) power outages; (iii) adverse weather and/or road conditions; (iv) construction in the area; and (v) Units that are not decorated and/or accommodated to Tenant’s individual tastes. Bolld Real Estate Management shall not be held liable, or otherwise take any responsibility, for any injuries that may occur to Tenant, and/or Tenant’s invitee, that is caused or permitted to be caused by the intentional, unintentional, negligent, or careless acts of said Tenants, and/or invitees. By the written or electronic endorsement of this Agreement, Tenant agrees to forever hold-harmless and indemnify Bolld Real Estate Management from any liability and/or responsibility arising there from.
THIS AGREEMENT, COMBINED WITH ANY AND ALL COMMUNITY RULES AND REGULATIONS (IF APPLICABLE) SERVES AS THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT. NO ADDITIONAL PROVISIONS ARE EXPRESSED NOR IMPLIED. THIS AGREEMENT SUPERSEDES ANY AND ALL PREVIOUS ORAL AND/OR WRITTEN, EXPRESS AND/OR IMPLIED AGREEMENTS. UPON WRITTEN OR ELECTRONIC ENDORSEMENT, TENANTS AGREE THAT THEY HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THIS AGREEMENT, AND ACCEPT ALL TERMS, CONDITIONS, COVENANTS AND RESTRICTIONS, WITHOUT EXCEPTION.
BY INITIALING THE BOX, YOU CERTIFY THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREED TO OUR BOOKING AND CANCELLATION POLICIES.
The short answer is that we take care of everything and our service is all inclusive. Straightforward fees, no surprises.
Just enter your name and email and you will receive the details shortly.