- Status: Rented
- Type: homes_for_rent_vancouver
- Rental Rate: $2,800
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1.5
- Square Footage: 1809
- Availability: February 1 2015
- Phone number: (604) 671-0293
SPACIOUS 3 BEDROOM UNIT IN MAIN PART OF CHARACTER HOME AT MACKENZIE HEIGHTS - VANCOUVER WEST
2962 West 30th Avenue Vancouver BC V6L 1Z4
- 3 Bedrooms (2 Bedrooms up and 1 Bedroom down)
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1,800 SF
- Lots of character in this beautiful heritage home
- Convenient Location
- Walk to Balaclava park
- Live on two levels
- Insuite washer/dryer
- Regular yard maintainence included
- Balaclava Park
- Walk to Safeway
- Walk to Starbucks
- Lord Kitchener Elementary (3455 W. King Edward Ave – 15 min walk)
- Prince of Wales Secondary (2250 Eddington Dr – 10 min walk)
- Trafalgar Elementary (4170 Trafalgar St – 15 min walk)
- Kitsilano Secondary (2550 W. 10th Ave – 6 min drive)
- York House School (4176 Alexandra St – 6 min drive)
- Crofton House (3200 W 41st Ave – 4 min drive, 15 min walk)
- St George (4175 W 29th Ave – 6 min drive)
This unit spanning two levels is part of a beautiful heritage home full of character and features a rarely available wood burning fireplace in the living room on the main floor.
After the generous bright living room, is the two sizeable bedrooms, main bathroom and kitchen. The entire lower floor consist of a spacious bedroom as well as a half bathroom, perfect for using it as a master bedroom.
Please note: This home is shared with a separate unit on the lower level which is occasionally occupied by non-resident owner when in town.
No PETS, No SMOKING and ONE YEAR LEASE MINIMUM.
1/2 month rent deposit
TO APPLY, PLEASE GO TO: bolld.ca/tenancy-application
AFTER WE RUN THE REFERENCES, WE WILL BE DOING A CREDIT CHECK AND CANDIDATES HAVE TO SCORE AT LEAST A “B+” ON CREDIT SCORE TO BE CONSIDERED.
SCHEDULE A VIEWING TODAY:
For fastest response please text us your requested viewing time.
Showing requests are usually accommodated within 24 hours.
Description: Unfurnished, 3 bedrooms , MacKenzie Heights area