Location On Map
Kingsley Estate #45 – 10388 No.2 Road, Richmond BC V7E 2E3
Come home to a brilliant collection of Tudor-style townhomes just a stone’s throw away from the urban core of the city and the scenic Steveston Village. Designed by the award-winning team at Rositch Hemphill Architects, these spacious four-bedroom executive residences exude quiet luxury through architectural details such as brick facades and window boxes. At the centre of the community is a residents-only 2000sqft clubhouse designed as an extension of the homes themselves, exemplifying an aspiring lifestyle that is both comfortable and fulfilling. Child daycare centre conveniently located just steps away.
LOCATION: Bordering the lush 15-acre London-Steveston Park in a coveted enclave, Kingsley Estates by Polygon introduces a new level of luxury to gracious parkside living. This prestigious townhome community is positioned to be one of Richmond’s most distinguished new addresses.
– 3 Level Townhome
– 4 Bedrooms
– 4.5 Bathrooms
– In-suite laundry
– 2 Parking stalls
– 1,990 SqFt
– 2,000 SqFt Clubhouse
– Fully equipped fitness studio
– On-site resident manager
– Children’s playground
– A prominent and rare townhome community, with spacious residences, a private clubhouse and greenways next to a 15-acre city park.
– Traditional Tudor-style architecture featuring charming window boxes and brick facades.
– A 2,000-square foot private residents-only clubhouse featuring a fully equipped fitness studio and a fireside social lounge with a party kitchen.
– The community also features a children’s play area, greenways
-10-ft ceilings in living areas.
– Main level powder rooms with marble flooring.
– Kitchens feature engineered stone counters with full-height marble tile backsplash and islands with built-in microwaves, as well as walk-in pantries.
– Wood finish / acrylic kitchen cabinets (depending on colour scheme) and a 2-bin recycling system under the sink.
– Wood-style laminate flooring in kitchen and living area.
– Opulent master ensuites showcase engineered stone counters, over-sized frameless walk-in showers, floating cabinetry with accent lighting, marble flooring with nu-heat and dual-flush water closets.
Spacious side-by-side double car garages.
– James McKinley Elementary School
– Maple Lane Elementary School
– Stevenson – London Secondary School
AVAILABILITY: March 1st, 2019
NO PETS/NO SMOKING
FOR SHOWING & INQUIRIES: PLEASE REPLY TO THIS AD and we will respond to your inquiries as soon as possible.
Minimum 12-month lease
1/2 months rent deposit
tenant’s insurance is a must
credit check required
Move in fee as per Strata
PROFESSIONALLY MANAGED BY:
Bolld Real Estate Management
B – 2127 Granville Street
Vancouver BC V6H 3E9
Location On Map
- There are not any comments here. Be the first one to leave comments!
Similar homes you might like