New Kingsley Estate 3 Level Townhome 10388 No.2 Rd, Richmond BC
Bordering the lush 15-acre London-Steveston Park in a coveted enclave, Kingsley Estates by Polygon introduces a new level of luxury to gracious parkside living. This prestigious townhome community is positioned to be one of Richmond’s most distinguished new addresses.
Come home to a brilliant collection of Tudor-style townhomes just a stone’s throw away from the urban core of the city and the scenic Steveston Village. Designed by the award-winning team at Rositch Hemphill Architects, these spacious four-bedroom executive residences exude quiet luxury through architectural details such as brick facades and window boxes. At the centre of the community is a residents-only 2000sqft clubhouse designed as an extension of the homes themselves, exemplifying an aspiring lifestyle that is both comfortable and fulfilling.
3 Level Townhome
2 Parking stalls
Spacious with open concept kitchen, living room and dining room
Utilities Not included
Children’s play area
March 1, 2017
Pets please inquire
Steveston-London Secondary School
Maple Lane Elementary School
– A prominent and rare townhome community, with spacious residences, a private clubhouse and greenways next to a 15-acre city park.
– Traditional Tudor-style architecture featuring charming window boxes and brick facades.
– A 2,000-square foot private residents-only clubhouse featuring a fully equipped fitness studio and a fireside social lounge with a party kitchen.
– Community also features a children’s play area, greenways
-10-ft ceilings in living areas.
– Main level powder rooms with marble flooring.
– Kitchens feature engineered stone counters with full-height marble tile backsplash and islands with built-in microwaves, as well as walk-in pantries.
– Wood finish / acrylic kitchen cabinets (depending on colour scheme) and a 2-bin recycling system under sink.
– Wood-style laminate flooring in kitchen and living area.
– Opulent master ensuites showcase engineered stone counters, over-sized frameless walk-in showers, floating cabinetry with accent lighting, marble flooring with nu-heat and dual-flush water closets.
Spacious side-by-side double car garages.
Minimum one year lease
1/2 months rent deposit
Tenant’s insurance is a must
Credit check required
The online application form is at https://bolldpm.com/tenancy-application/
Please send a email at email@example.com if you would like to join us quoting “45 Kingsley Estate”
Location On Map
West Coast Mini Putt (3.93km)
10 reviews7391 Elmbridge Way, Richmond, BC V6X 1B8, Canada
Arts & Entertainment
Arts Off Main (12.61km)
2 reviews216 28th Ave E, Riley Park, Vancouver, BC V5V 2M4, Canada
Beauty & Spas
Panasia Financial Services (3.61km)
0 reviews8171 Cook Road, Richmond, BC V6Y 3T8, Canada
Ember Indian Kitchen (2.39km)
17 reviews135-6160 London Road, Richmond, BC V7E 4J2, Canada
Adam's Junk Removal & Yard Services (1.31km)
4 reviewsRichmond, BC V7E, Canada
London Farm Historic Site (2.71km)
4 reviews6511 Dyke Rd, Richmond, BC V7E 3R3, Canada
Pet Food 'N More (3.15km)
5 reviews9100 Blundell Road, Unit 300, Richmond, BC V6Y 2N9, Canada
48 reviews3500 Moncton Street, Suite 150, Steveston, Steveston, BC V7E 3A2, Canada
Excel Limousine Service (11.51km)
35 reviews7176 Nanaimo Street, Fraserview, Vancouver, BC V5R 2K2, Canada
- There are not any comments here. Be the first one to leave comments!
Similar homes you might like